Hello and welcome again! I was MIA again....sorry. Big sorry. πŸ˜” Life has not slowed down for me to even catch a break or even a breath! 

BUT this Monday I want to share Jen Boss of Boss Equine Design Studios!!! 
I have LOVED Jen's work and was one of the first artists I was following when I started customizing! So her work is not only admirable, but also has been inspiring since the beginning for me. Soft bold colours and uniqueness in every piece is everything thats pleasing to the eye, and she can make any horse look good in any colour. The artistry combined creates such a believable, beautiful, and brimming with created lifelikeness is sincerely fantastic!!! And its not just my opinion either, its a well known fact for many in the hobby! Several people commission this wonderful, friendly artist to paint their horses and I just know that I would love a model to grace my shelf one day. While I am not a fan of decorator pieces, I REALLY like hers and so maybe I need two pieces painted. XD  
Please check out her links to her social media here on Facebook and Instagram to stay up to date and see every creative work that comes out of her studio!!! πŸ’œ
















 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog