Kenzie's lovely Porcini ~ currently for sale up for offers! 

Welcome to week 3 of Artist of the Week! Today I'd love to introduce Kenzie Williamson of Bridle Tree Studios! 

Kenzie is one of my favourite artists in this hobby. She has really captured the eyes of many ~ and I will advocate that Breyer needs to consult her for finish work one day on a Breyer release. Who's with me? Her customs and finish work have the WOW factor that I always love to see and look for in customs. Vibrant colours, tastefully done chrome that nicely accent the ponies, and all out creativity is so evident! You can't miss when she shares a photo of her creations. I owned a piece by her and stupidly sold it ~ which I regret of course. So one day, I will NEED get her to paint a piece specially for ME to stay. And next time I'll know better! So enjoy the eye candy below of just the *few wonderful works she has completed. Be SURE to keep an eye out for when her Breyerfest sale rolls up, and as for now, her wonderful "Porcini" Tadpole is currently up for offers on the MHP ~ so check that out to on her page! 💖

Here are links to Follow to stay up to date and show your support ~  Website,  Facebook , and Instagram!!! 












 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog