Its Friyay ~ and Emily Prouse of Caletto Studios is the reason why today! 

        Emily is a starting out UK based artist that does such beautiful work that flourishes with details. Soft subtle dappling with crisp markings is always eye catching and she knows how to do just that. I sincerely love her Valegro custom with mohair that is so well done. I will one day have to have a model done by her to grace my shelf of customs! I sincerely look forward to how far she goes as she has a great start and will certainly go places, whether she paints for fun or takes it into a serious direction. What I also like is just how she enjoys working and painting these ponies, and pours in what she has of what is possible to paint. Its easy to see the evidence of the love, and I can imagine the owners of these models are thrilled with what Emily has done. Keep up the amazing work Emily ~ I can't wait to see more of what you do! 

    Please check out her website and give a follow on her social media! 💖 Emily's website, Instagram, and Facebook here! 

        And don't forget to hit the subscribe button for my blog to follow along!!! XD 



















 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog