Yes.....I did it again. I'm sorry ~ but this time, you can all relate so don't judge me please πŸ˜‚! It was BREYERFEST weekend and things
got a  * little * crazy for me. 
You can smash in some personal drama and outside work into the mix to create a wonderful batter 
of someone losing their mind. But I think I've got it back LOL ~ I had a wonderful first time of Breyerfest, and sold most of the ponies! And even got a couple fun things that I could squeeze funds for. So excited to share what the one in particular....
But ~ back to what this is all ABOUT!!!

Artist of the Week is .....Shane Langbauer of Wiggle Workz Studios! 

Shane could not have a sale of her work this Breyerfest as she has other exciting things happening in her life, so I wanted to share her work with you all this week because I sincerely look up to this artist as a huge inspiration to my own work, and hope to have a fraction of her talent one day. I am blessed to call her a hobby artist friend! Not to mention, she is a wealth of painting knowledge and has opened up June of Medallion Madness Month where she collects folks together to paint all June of just medallions!  

This insanely talented lady is QUEEN of medallions and dramatic colours, in my personal opinion, that just POP.  Even those "subtle" colours are not really subtle after she has finished her shading wonders. I personally love her grullas/dilutes, buckskins and chestnuts.  Working with oils and pigments for those striking horses that are highly sought after in the hobby by many collectors, she has completed several beautiful pieces that are below ~ just a big photo dump because I cannot pick a favourite to share as they are all just honestly amazing. πŸ’–  She is not taking commissions from the public any longer but every so often a piece, often a medallion, pops up and is quickly snagged so anyone always has to be quick! 

Please check out her work and social media if you have not already and give her a follow! Here is her Facebook  her Website, and her Instagram




























 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog