Its Week #5 of Artist of the Week!  Today I'd love to introduce Micah Timko of Liquid Glass Studios!  


        Micah really caught my eye on Instagram with the first of her little Buckers that she had painted! Anything unusual in the horse colour realm does, honestly. That badger face is just perfect! Of course, I did some looking at her other work, and least to say, I am a fan.  💚 I love the soft colours and dimensional tones that she plays with that makes one look twice. The level of detail is astounding, because I know how much time and effort go into those little touches that make all the difference. I can't imagine how much better in person her creations must be (because in person is always better!) because I love seeing the photos of them. The talent displayed is amazing, and I highly encourage folks to follow along her creativity! 


    Check Micah's Instagram and don't forget to give her a follow! Liquid.glass_studios  PLUS remember her name on MH$P when her sales pieces pop up! Right now she has the lovely buckskin tobiano for sale that needs a good home. 👀












Comments

Popular posts from this blog