Welcome back! Artist of the Week goes to ~ Marine Seve of Sabotsdor Studio! 

         To say without a doubt, international French artist, Marine, is spectacular at what she does. Everything dramatic, everything perfect and everything amazing. I have really enjoyed watching her progress as she entered the scene in the hobby, from my point of view that is. 😊 I applaud her for trying those colours most wouldn't think of doing, and flooring it when she does. I really like how she combines the perfect patterns of pinto or appaloosa with dynamic colours, and I think thats really a trademark for her work. Her eye for colour is so pleasing to the eye, and it graces the models she paints. I just love her creativity, and it would be a pleasure to have a pony painted by her in my collection one day! Below are just a *few examples of her lovely work. Its impossible to pick a favourite ~ they each have their own amazing story! Do you have a favourite you've seen, or have, from Marine? 

    I hope to see her participation of Breyerfest 2021 ~ I highly recommend keeping an eye out for sales she may have! 

        To stay up to date with her work and follow along her art journey, please check out the links here and give her a follow! Sabotsdor ~ Website , Facebook Instagram, and Linktree

         

    I hope everyone has a great weekend ~ and don't forget to subscribe to follow along for future Artist of the Week, studio storytimes, and adventures with Chance. :) 










                


Comments

Popular posts from this blog