What? Its Week 7 of AOTW? Yes it is! This week's Artist of the Week is Brie Cundiff of Brie Cundiff Studios.

Brie has always amazed me with her wonderful abilities to bring plastic and resin ponies to life. And she can do just about every colour you can think of while she's at it!  My ultimate favourites are her bays and her buckskins. I'm a simple girl right? I love the bright shaded dapples she also does that is unique to her own. You know when you see her work, and it always makes me smile when I see a new painted pony. She also has done her own resculpting that add to the dynamics of a piece. And as always, the little touches and details that really bring a creation to vivid imagination that it just may blink are all there. And I really love to see that. Horses are so intricate and actually quite difficult to paint, either in 2D or 3D scale, when you think about it. Brie, you're doing so well and please keep up the great work. :) I still think, of all the wonderful ponies she has done, the Fjord Barnaby shown above still has to be my favourite. Maybe because, Fjords, my favourite mini resin, and duns put together by a wonderful artist is why. 💕
To follow along her work, please check her Linktree for her Website, Facebook, Instagram, and sales outlets on MH$P and Ebay. Drop a like and share your support! 

And don't forget to hit the subscribe button if you'd like to follow along for more Artist of the Week features, and more as I find the time to type more. XD 



   











Comments

Popular posts from this blog