Welcome back to Artist of the Week!!! I'd love to introduce you to Joanna Dueck of Conveyor 12 Studios! 💖

Joanna is a fellow Canadian "Canuck" artist, and she is a treasure to the community. I know FOR SURE when I see a photo of her work. She can paint everything from Traditionals to micro, and medallions! She even paints COWS ~ which I absolutely adore as they are so realistic! Everything is so spot on, with a punch pack of detail and the shading on every horse is impeccable. This is extremely hard to do, but really, she makes it look effortless. (I for one know it is not always behind the scenes) She can catch both the softness and brilliance of the many coats of colours horses have, and that is the shine of a true artist at work. I truly think she deserves more recognition in the hobby for her skill. But it is wonderful to have a talented friend in the same country as me. XD I sincerely need a piece painted by her here with me, so one day I hope to have it happen. I am very excited to see what she may have for Breyerfest and if she's entering the BCC ~ you can't not notice her. XD 

Please take a look and give a follow or two on her social media! Provided here are links to her WebsiteFacebook, and Instagram. :) 

And don't forget to subscribe to the Model Horse Canuck for future Artist of the Week features! 
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog