Finally back on track (I hope!) This Artist of the Week is....Elizabeth Halperin! 
Elizabeth is nothing short of talented. I seriously am always mind blown by her creativity and dedication to being realistic. (and perfect, because we artists are our own worst critics) I remember when she first came out creating, and was taking the drastic resculpting world by a storm. She's still a storm, but a good one that I want to see keep booming. I appreciate seeing the enthusiasm for drastics and seeing their place in the world of model horses. Its not just that they are drastic, but she has an eye for bringing out the best elements and poses in the sculpts she creates. I really like how she sculpt wrinkles. I'm a weirdo maybe in this aspect, but good wrinkles and hair flow is quite exceptional for me. 😂
And she can PAINT. Her painting skills go hand in hand, and its great to see how good she is with bright, well toned colour. Her micro work is to die for.... so very lovely. Her eagerness to try and experiment is infectious with many of us, and its a great play off in the community. But I always know when I see her work, before reading anything. The last pony in the series of photos is MINE, and he is nearly finished being painted. I'm so excited to share soon! XD 

Please take a look at her Instagram and give a follow if you haven't already! Watch for her sales pieces and newest sculpts that she paints. Its always a treat to see! 

Thanks for bearing with me, and don't forget to subscribe for future Artist of the Week features! 























Comments

Popular posts from this blog