Hey I'm back on Friday!!! Today is Jenn Constantine's spotlight of the Studio of Jenn Constantine! 💗

Jenn has THE eye for unique, different, and EXCITING! She has her own style that is widely known in the hobby, especially medallions with skeleton work! She has completed several of these on popular medallions and has certainly captured many people's attention with them. While she is the queen in this aspect, she also does other dynamic pieces ~ I have to say my FAVOURITE is the little Zyphyr painted with chalk...so creative, so fun, and SO CUTE. She also was super brave and resculpted a Pollywog with a sweater that I so wanted to give a home to. But alas, I was too slow! I hope she will consider doing more .... so much torture I can imagine for Jenn however LOL. She keeps surprising us with wonderful surprises as she continues to paint piece by piece, and I am looking forward to what she does next! 
Keep an eye out for her Breyerfest sale  which is SOON!!! Check out her social media here on Facebook, and Instagram   to see her other amazing reveals. 

Happy Friday friends ~ hope everyone has a great weekend! 















Comments

Popular posts from this blog